Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caroutaro, ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caroutaro

Caroutaro, ??? Empty
PostSubject: Caroutaro, ???   Caroutaro, ??? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 am

Name: Caroutaro (No last name, simply because I can't find one to go with his name.)

Race: Human

Looks: Caroutaro has a light ebony skin tone, a bright brown, I would say, his hair is brown though it is a very dark brown (Looks like it's black from anywhere.). He has a round, narrow nose, and has his hair long and straight, so his hair will be free when he not doing tasks, he usually has his long hair in cornrows while he's fighting and doing hard jobs. Normally you can see Caroutaro wearing black light leather cuirass, primitively combined with chipped bits and pieces of steel and iron. He has iron grieves and black leather gloves, iron boots, his armor covers almost all of his body, except his face, biceps and forearms.

City: Danatrei

Elements: Twilight
Curing
Metal

Alliance: Neutral

Personality: He acts on his own, he believes only in his strength, he believes that if he can't do it himself, he can't do it at all. He's anti-social, never starts a conversation himself, and he believes only three qualified make a man: Hard Work, Discipline and Responsibility.

Good Traits: Responsible, Works hard, Disciplined and Athletic

Bad Traits: Anti-Social, Self-Educated and he is a lightweight fighter.

Weapons: A Bastard Sword and a handgun.

History: Caroutaro was birthed in a small hospital that only had a one story wooden building. His mother died during the birthing process, so he was raised by his father. His father was a poor man who could barely pay to get food in their mouths, so they lived to be dirty, poor beggars. Caroutaro lived this life this way until the age of eight, he started helping him and his father get money during oddjobs, he even got paid enough to buy an apartment for the two of them. He was paying the bills for the both of them, his father would be the one to pay for food, Caroutaro learned great responsibility and discipline.

This went on for three years, then when Caroutaro reached at the age of eleven, his father committed suicide, making the bills cost less, but Caroutaro now had to buy food, all for himself. He lived life by himself, barely living at all, until one day, he met an old man who was the principle of an academy of martial artists. The old man allowed him to take classes for free and live there with him and his wife, he would become their foster child. Caroutaro lived there for two more years, until the man decided to take him to another school, where he would train to become a military soldier. He trained there for two more years, until present day, where he resides with the old man again.

(SORRY, HISTORY SUCKS.)

Pictures: May be drawn sometime.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro, ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroutaro, ???   Caroutaro, ??? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Done, though the history is bland and boring.
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Caroutaro, ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroutaro, ???   Caroutaro, ??? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 am

I think it ok so approved. I don't know what elements are and are not allowed so if one of the admins comes on and disapproves you then I am sorry.(we need element list) Any who get out there and make that other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro, ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroutaro, ???   Caroutaro, ??? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 am

Wha....what? I could've sworn Elements was in there.
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Caroutaro, ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroutaro, ???   Caroutaro, ??? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:25 am

Hits forehead* never mind. I am being absent minded again, your approved all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caroutaro, ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroutaro, ???   Caroutaro, ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Caroutaro, ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Metropolis :: Creation :: Character.-
Jump to: