Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tragedy in Danatrei

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:20 am

"Born one."

She said as she carried on running. The girls shoes made everything so easy, the wonders of sneakers, only one could imagine what would happen if they ran out. Everyone would die. The girl carried on running along the buildings till she saw an open window, surely someone was there but Haylee couldnt care less. With a quick and quiet jump she rolled into the room where a kid was playing with it's dolls. She placed her hand over the little girls mouth and kept a straight face.

"Shh... Soon it'll be over and I'll give you a toy."

She whispered in the kids ear. Surely this was going to be frightening to the kid but Haylee was worried if Yami came to the same place as her and made a bit of noise. Now there would be a problem to Haylee's escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 am

Yami jumped and went on the roof, here we go, maneuvering, he ran and jumped down the other side of the building, and he got out a little monitor, and hacked into the hotels cameras, the Police were in Haylees room, time to give em some hell, Yami programmed the guns and started to fire around the policemen, they had no idea where the bullets were coming from, but soon they were all full of lead, with no idea of who shot them.

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:36 am

As soon as Haylee heard an explosion from far away she scowled. Yami had gone too far, the owners of that hotel let her have that room and it wasn't like the world was already screwed as it is. The girl then closed the kid's eyes and somehow got her to sleep. After that Haylee jumped out of the window. She ran around to the other side of the building and placed the silver case on the ground as she walked closer towards Yami.

"You took it too far, now you're going to pay, or your going to bring back Ryou, your choice? You either choose the good choice or die, it's completely up to you now."

She said with one hand holding a gun. Withing a second the girl was behind Yami holding her arm around his neck with her gun at his ear. The gun started to function and th boy would most definately hear it. It was true, the girl was extremely fast for a human. She was past human in that case anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 am

Yami Bakura grinned,
"I didn't make anything explode, The Police are just...gone" Yami stated, as the hair went down, and his eyes Change, Ryou was unconscious! his body had been unconscious the whole time Yami had taken over, His body went limb, as all things went quiet, aside from the clanging of the gun.

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:19 am

As the boy basicly collapsed Haylee held her arm around his neck just as he was falling she quickly grabbed on to his arm, giving him atleast a nice fall. As it was dead silent Haylee could hear the footsteps of more police running past the buildings and the alleyway the two were in. As the police went past Haylee slowly stepped back. The place was silent with the footsteps of police running on the wet concrete. The girl looked up, each time a police car came past the image of two showed.

"Your going to have to get up soon, I'll need to tak you somewhere far away from his part of the city... if you can hear me that is.."

Said Haylee as she stood up. There he was just lying on the ground as Haylee had her gun ready for any police that came into the alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 am

((hope me joining is ok))

As the chaotic events have been unfolding a single figure seemed unmoved by the killing and destruction that seemed to fill the air, this one uncaring figure wore purple armor that seemed to be like that of a knight and carried a single large sword like it was only a paper weight. He was quite tall since he stood at an unnatural hight of nine feet, but then again a person in a suit of armor like his was strange for most would have switched to something lighter or at least something that didn't have marks on it. The armored figure seemed to have four marks, one on it's helmet, one on it's chest, and one on each shoulder but why those marks were left there is unknown to all but the one inside the armor, he had heard about how the police of this city were looking for two people that seemed to be of evil intent and thought he would take a look for himself for good and evil is truely based solely on one's point of view. He watched and listened closely as he saw all the events that led up to this point and so he had a good idea where the two was and also the fact that he was good at determining where one that used the darkness would go, so as the girl and boy hid in the alley a steady rhythm of metal hitting the hard ground could be heard for a good distance. Then the girl could see the large figure with his blade in his hand but not to attack but to deflect any bullets that was fired at him by the girl, he then said "So this is where the two that has been causing all the trouble is hiding. Now before you start firing that gun of yours, I am not here to assist the pathetic police of this worthless place. I just wanted to see who you two are and maybe assist if I feel like it." As Black Knight said that some police walked by but thanks to Black Knight's size and dark coloring he was not noticed and nothing in the alley way could be seen past him so they didn't say anything but "Where the hell did they go?!?"

Max Mp: 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 pm

As the girl had only her hand showing out of the darkness she decided not to shoot. This person wasn't one of the police and did'nt look like someone normal around here. She slowly stepped back making sure their faces didnt show. With a quick spin her gun was in it's case as the opening clip of her metal suitcase could be heard, inside of it was everything a sniper would need, something to keep their identity covered, for all Haylee knew this could just be another person from the government trying to track her down. She pulled a hoody out of the suitcase and put it on the boy as she straightened her sunglasses up. She slowly stepped foward making sure her fringe was infront of her face.

"I'm... a gunner saving someone's ass because he knows my name and you want to know who we are? I don't know if that can happen but thank you for considering assisting us but we're only finding a way to somewhere no one knows."

She then stepped back into the shadows holding on to Ryou incase they had to run away... again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 pm

Black Knight looked at the girl as she kept being cautions around him and said "So you still don't trust me, that is a very smart thing. Trust only yourself young one for betrayal is all that man kind knows, it will be only a matter of time before that young boy you are helping betrays you so save yourself some trouble and leave him. I just find that people of dark intent need to be around just as much as those of good intent, for a balance must be kept." Radian then held out one of his hands and charged it up with light magic as it made the shadows disappear and he could see them clearly, soon a police man ran up behind him and said "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to move." "I don't take orders from you whelp." said Black Knight as he turned around and jabbed his fist through the police man's chest killing the guy. Soon a few more Police man came and he said "While I keep these weaklings busy you make your escape, or take the boy with you and try to get away. They will be far too busy with me to worry about you two, and I am sure we will meet again young one. And you are more than welcomed in Excalibur City. Now get out of here before you are hunted down." Radian then turned around and pulled out his sword as he said "Now you will die mindless drones of this pathetic city" Black Knight then charged up his sword with darkness and fired at a police car blowing it up as the police covered their heads and such as Black Knight rushed at them started a blood fest as he carved up the police men's bodies with his blade spilling blood everywhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:30 am

The boy's eyes opened, and he stood up, using the wall as a support, he had a hoodie on, which he was pretty sure he didn't have on before, he looked around quickly, to see a Large man in black armour killing police, and Haylee standing next to him, Ryou looked at his ring, the spikes were jabbing, digging into his skin, the boy turned, almost falling, and looked up,
"Can you make the jump?" he asked, looking at Haylee.

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Haylee caught Ryou as she was slightly swearing underneath her breath. With screams coming from the police being killed the blonde picked up her metal suitcase. This day was'nt quite her brightest day, her favourite gunning spot had been discovered and the police almost saw her face, along with the fact she had to run for quite awhile whilst carrying a man, oh the glory. The girl then stopped her cussing then looked up then back at the knight.

"I was doing fine as I was... I'll be taking him with me, and thank you sir... I'm Haylee."

With those words the girl had already jumped up and over the metal fence. Now this was where she had to find somewhere till the ruckuss came to an end for the night. The girl ran along the streets with Ryou's feet probably dragging on the ground as she held him in her arms.

After a few hours of non-stop running Haylee was tired, she really had to find a place to rest. She looked around the busy street for a place to stay, till she noticed a rather flash hotel, it was the only place she could go for tonight so her money was going to be gone from this. But, to stay in a fancy hotel she'd have to look rather fancy, plus she'd have to pull apart her gun and put it in the case. Surely Ryou had "revived" by then..

"Ryou! We need to dress up, or we'll have to stay in a very dodgy place with cockroaches coming out of the walls and I'm sure we don't want that.."

Said Haylee looking around for a clothing store, oh yes, we all just walk into fancy hotels wearing scruffy clothes aswell as having the smell of gun powder all over themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:54 am

Ryou looked around, seeing the shop,
"How much money you got? and is there a bank machine?" Ryou stated, as he saw a Bank machine, he walked over, and turned into Yami, Yami did a few button presses, and he turned around,
"Put in a credit card...and i'#m withdrawing $10000 from Danatreis vault..." Yami stated, grinning, as he turned back into Ryou, who wobbled, and then got out his Credit card, he put it in, and a massive sum of money came out, $5000 for him, he turned around, andl ooked at Haylee,
"Put your card in, it'll withdraw $5000 for you."

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Black Knight had been fighting the Police for a few good minutes by now and his armor had some dints and such from the weak non-enchanted pistol rounds but that would be fixed up soon enough, the thing that did stand out on him was that he was covered head to toe with blood from all the police men he had killed so he was more of a crimson knight than a black knight. He then heard some police cars coming and thought it would be best just to leave since the weaklings didn't give him any excitement from the blood fest. He made it into an alley way as the cars were just coming as he just walked away from the place he then thought *Hmmm so the girl is called Haylee. Well time to have a longer less hostile chat with the girl.....but first* Black Knight used his powers to cause his armor to disappear into the darkness and where once a blood covered Black Knight now stood a young man with dull brown eyes, short light purple hair that covers his right eye, and a light skin tone. He had a scar over his right eye, a scar on each shoulder, and a large scar on his chest, he covers three of the scars with a black shirt and wears black pants and shoes the young man. The young man then started to look around and after a bit he could faintly detect where the boy with the strange ring was at also he was sure they were at, so he walked toward the direction of them as he kept his hands in his pockets as he looked around from time to time. He then heard "You young man I want to ask you a question." Black Knight turn to see a police woman and she then said "Have you seen a large man with a big suit of black armor anywhere?" "No I have not." "Well if you do call the police and make sure you stay away from him, he is very dangerous." "Will do miss." replied Black Knight as the police woman walked off and he continued walking toward the place where the other two might be at.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 am

"Don't have a card, cash only."

She said with a small smile, she pulled her suitcase up and opened it revealing the many hundred dollar bills inside of it. The girl then noticed a clothing shop across the street, it obviously was'nt open and did'nt have the style Haylee wuold normally wear but it would do. She walked across the street pulling her gun out, she looked inside the window looking for the alarm, within a second she had smashed a window and had her gun shooting at the alarms and camera's. In doing so, she opened the door from the inside. The girl pulled a cotton dress off the rach and went into the changing room and put on the dress. It was more of a pinafore but that did'nt matter. The dress was black and stopped above her knee and she had a white long sleeve shirt under the dress, along with her pair of black chuck taylors. There was no way Haylee would take those off. By then she had expected Ryou to have came over and picked out something a bit fancy, just not too over done.

"Ryou, you got some clothes?!"

She shouted as she walked out of the dress room with her light blonde hair tied back. She had put one of her guns in the case and her other gun strapped to her leg underneath her dress. The girl picked a black leather bag off the shelf and threw her clothes into it. She pulled out a few hundred dollar notes from her metal suitcase and placed it in the till. Now she was just waiting for Ryou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:32 am

Ryou walked out of the changing room wearing a white sweater, and a blue collared shirt under it, he also was wearing black trousers, pressed, and fancy, he walked over to the till, and placed a few dollars on it,
"Look fancy with clothes cheaper then the fancy clothes! Bargains...not as good material, just look just as nice." Ryou stated, walking out of the building, and over at the Hotel, Ryou looked around, and walked into another shop, he just brokethe lock, he walked out, with a large metal suitcase, his gun inside, and his knives.

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:41 am

"Whatever..."
She said walking out of the shop. As Ryou grabbed another case for his gun she let out a sigh, surely the polic would be here soon thanks to Ryou pulling ou five thousand dollars from the bank but they were'nt there yet. With quick steps the two were in the hotel, it was really quite fancy with a chandiler(can't spell lol) hanging from the roof with nice paintings and stuff on it. Haylee walked up to the counter and gave the man about two thousand dollars, surely that was enough for a suite.

"Uhmm... Can I just have a good suite?"

"Sure thing miss"

Replied the man as he typed in a few things on to the computer and gave Haylee a key, their suite was on the fifth floor and was number 234 found near the end of the hall. Grabbing he suitcase with her bag on her shoulder she walked over to the lift hearing the sound of the police screaming past she stepped into the elevator and pressed a button.

"Easier than I thought.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:46 am

Ryou was in the elevator with her, and as the doors closed, he grinned,
"Yep, but the police here, in this era, aren't exactly very smart, are they? How many times have we evaded them so far, hang on...that knight..." Ryou Bakura started, as he began to think, That knight had killed many police, they would surely be after him, which meant he would be considered more of a threat then Ryou or Haylee...excellent.

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:55 am

"Let's just get to the suite and sleep this off, the traffic should be much more busy tomorrow meaning they can't go racing around without hurting someone. So I should be able to get away by tomorrow or something.. I dunno."

She said finishing just as the doors opened. Swinging the key ring on her finger she walked along the hall, she then reached the suite and opened the door. As one would expect the suite was quite nice, a kitchen, two rooms with double beds and a lounge with a large screen t.v. Haylee walked in and turned to the left where a room was, she threw her bag and case on the bed, she then turned around to see the bathroom attatched to her room. She was probably going to have a shower due to the fact she reeked of dead peoples blood. She was'nt thinking about th knight, all she had on her mind was to get out of this city before they locked it down, which would probably happen tomorrow.. idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 am

Ryou Bakura walked into the suite,m and into his room, he placed the case on the ground next to his door, and he walked out of the room, he walked over to the "living room" and he sat down,
"You know, if they lock this city down, Yami can still get us out quite easily...it invoklves a certain amount of hacking, and staying out of sight, he can open up the city again, and annoy the hell out of the police officers..." Ryou stated, as he tapped his foot, and looked out of the window, and he murmered a curse,
"Helicopter...Helicopter..." He stated, as he ran to the window in an attempt to draw the curtains.

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Radian had arrived where the two were once at and just caught a glimpse of then going into a rather fancy hotel and so he thought *Hmm holding up in there till the police calm down a bit, smart but if they get locked up in there I won't be able to help them that much.* Radian then walked into the hotel and the man up front said "Is there something I can help you with?" "Yes I would like a room, preferably one of the good suites." "Sir I don't think you would have the money for that." "Oh is that so?" said Radian before he reached into his pocket to pull out a wallet and swiped a debit card as the money for the room was taken out of a banking account he had set up in this city. He then said "I think I do have the money for it." "Oh..beg my pardon sir I am sorry. Here is your room key." said the man up front as he gave Radian his key. Radian then looked around and thought that the hotel looked nice compared to some he had seen in his long life span, he then took the stairs up to his room as he heard a helicopter flying around up there and thought *Hmm looks like the two didn't get away without a bit of trouble.* Radian reached his room but instead of going in he looked around and he could smell blood and with this smell he found a room and thought *So this is where they are hiding........time to say hello* Radian then knocked on the door a few times as he made sure that no one was around so that when he changed into his armor they would not see it. When his armor appeared back on him the very light damage to it were gone and so was the blood and smell of blood, he has always liked his armor being made of darkness.

((I said I saw no one around when I changed so no saying that some person walked by and saw me ok?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:29 am

Ryou wa sat in the chair, and heard a knock, he stood up, and picked up the suitcase, he walked steadily to the door, and opened it with a certain, uncomfortable feeling, and he leapt back when it opened, to avoid any attack the p[erson might launch, then he saw the knight, and wondered who it was, as Ryou had never actually seen or met this knight.

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Haylee turned around to see the knight who she talked to in the alleyway whilst Ryou was unconcious. She let out a small smile and placed her hand on her gun.

"Following us then?"

((Small post... I got no RP flow >.>""))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 am

The Black Knight only had to wait for a few moments before he heard the door knob being turned as the young man that was with Miss Haylee had opened the door and jumped back in case of attacks. He then saw Haylee herself and heard her little comment about following them and replied "Following or tracking, depends on the point of view. Now I will continue this conversation after I am inside, since I think it would be best I am not seen in the hallway." Black Knight ducked down for a moment to clear the doorway since he was a bit taller than it was, he then looked at the gun Haylee placed her hand on and after closing the door behind him said "Still going to be careful around me that is still wise but unneeded, if I wanted to harm either one of you two why would I have helped you and gotten myself put on the wanted list in this city? Also having a gun fight with me in a cramp little room would not be a good idea, the reason I am here is just to make sure you two get out of this city alive. I see promise in you two and I think that in the future we could be of great help for each other, don't you agree?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:20 am

"Depends what kind of help your after..." Ryou said, still a bit unconfortable with this...giant in the room. Ryou had his knife in its sheath at his waist, on its belt, he couldn't fight, but yami sure could. Ryou walked into his room, and came back out with a large metal, armoured suitcase,
"Very Handy, bullets don't go through..."

Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 am

"Whatever.. Come in... I don't care anymore. I can get myself out of this city alive. Discuss what you want then go to your suite, I'm sure you'd have to check in to get into the elevator anyways."

She said as she walked out of her room. She walked over to the lounge area and placed herself across the two seater couch still holding her gun.

((Still no flow T_T"""))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 am

Radian sighed as he said "Looks like the word future didn't quite register with you two's minds, right now I have no need of help but I have learned from personal experience that sometime in your life you will need help. So I am just trying to have it so that I will have help when I need it, just like I will assist you two in the future if you two need help from me. And I am sure that I could be of help to you two, but if you two think that getting out of this city is going to be so easy I just hope you guys have a plan if for some reason you can't get out before the lock down. I know I have a plan if I don't get out before then." Radian didn't feel threatened by the two since the magical powers they had were not that great but he still rather keep fighting down to none if he had a say in it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   

Back to top Go down

Tragedy in Danatrei
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Metropolis :: Danatrei City :: RP-
Jump to: