Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen Barage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

Fallen Barage Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Barage   Fallen Barage EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Name: Fallen Barrage

MP Cost: 30

Description: Hellion, when in danger, can call upon the aid of a mysterious group of Fallen Angels,known as The Fallen Barrage, to aid him.They have dark wings and wear cloaks covering their faces.They also wear gloves and boots so that nothing about them is disclosed.No one knows what they really look like but when they do the group attack, Shadow Barrage, all of their wings glow. They have scythes and other weapons at their disposal.There are 6 of them.They disappear after taking any damage.

Attacks: The angels can attack and fight just like a regular team of fighters but will leave after they are hit successfully one time. In their special attack, Shadow Barrage,all of the angels fly into a big circle and spread apart so they are not easy targets. Then they swoop in and out of the circle attacking the enemy from all sides relentlessly.

History: Hellion was flying when he found a cave. He was tired so he slept in it. When he awoke it was night time and the moon was shining brightly. Hellion stabbed the sword into the ground so that he could sleep safely until morning.When he did this he cavern walls started to glow the same color as his sword and words appeared on the cavern wall closest to Hellion. "You who have gained the sword of our leader, stab this sword into the ground and call our namees when yo are in trouble and we shall aid you in battle. Our names are none of your concern, just call out Fallen Barrage and we will get there before your life is extinguished." Hellion pulled the sword out of the ground and pondered this for the night.The first time he tried it, The Fallen Barrage had indeed shown up and saved his life. They healed him after the battle but did not stay for any questions.

Last edited by Hellion on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

Fallen Barage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Barage   Fallen Barage EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Is that 10MP per fallen angel or for the whole summon?
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Fallen Barage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Barage   Fallen Barage EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:42 pm

well i was gonna make it for whole summon since any damage makes them dissapear but i can make it 30 if u want
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

Fallen Barage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Barage   Fallen Barage EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Hmm... This summon seems a bit much for just 30MP

Just take the note that MP on here shoots up quite fast..

But I guess because coz I'm nice I approve!
Just change the MP cost to 30 and all should go well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Barage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Barage   Fallen Barage Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Barage
Page 1 of 1