Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to rule Excalibur City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Knight

Black Knight

Application to rule Excalibur City Empty
PostSubject: Application to rule Excalibur City   Application to rule Excalibur City EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:04 am

Profile: Black Knight's Profile

RP Sample:
Black Knight wrote:
It was raining hard and not a soul could be seen walking around since no human would want to be caught out in this storm as lightning streaked across the sky, but when ever a flash of lightning lighted up the streets a person could faintly make out the form of a large figure walking at a slow pace. And if one could hear him through the rain and thunder they could hear a steady beat of metal clanking on the ground, the figure was the Black Knight and rain did not bother him one bit as he let it just roll off of his armor and cloak and onto the ground. He was traveling like he always does trying to find something to hold his interest, but his normal walk would yet again be interrupted by some fool that thought they could beat him or because they didn't know who he was. He looked up to see some Alpha Legion Marines holding their guns looking at him with hunger for blood as he said "Get out of my way or I will force you to move, for I will not let you bar my path." "Hahahaha, don't you know who we are?" "Fools that have become slaves to chaos, I have no time for your kind." "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO US THAT WAY!! KILL HIM!!" yelled the leader of the little group of men as the rest got their guns ready to fire but then a blast of lightning hit the group and thanks to all the rain they got fried but not killed and by the time they got back to normal Black Knight was right in front of them. He then grabbed one's head and crushed it like a watermelon, then impaled one with his sword before swinging the guy off into a building and the final one he punched in the face then grabbed him by the head before throwing the guy over his shoulder like the man didn't weigh a thing. Soon the armor was covered with blood but it was all washed away by the rain as the Black Knight walked into a local bar to get something to eat.

Reason for application: Well we got to have someone in charge here or some mad man will get it........oh wait.............I'm not very sane myself am I?........uh because I will help make sure this place grows and keep the place fun.

Anything Else: Well I have been world leader for many different sites, have been a mod, a global mod, and an admin on other sites.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
The Fanatical Artist
The Fanatical Artist
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Application to rule Excalibur City   Application to rule Excalibur City EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:55 am

~1/2 Approved.

Haylee might wanna check it, pming her now.
Back to top Go down
https://trigger.forumotion.com
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Application to rule Excalibur City   Application to rule Excalibur City EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:08 am

~2/2 Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application to rule Excalibur City   Application to rule Excalibur City EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Thank you and I will take care of my city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to rule Excalibur City   Application to rule Excalibur City Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to rule Excalibur City
Page 1 of 1