Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forms Rules & Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haylee
Admin

PostSubject: Forms Rules & Template   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 am

Here is where you will follow the rules and make yoursel a form. Get it approved and people will think your really cool. Just follow the rules aye? Wink

Rules--

-No Godmodding. No you cannot have a form that makes you strong enough to lift up a building! Nor can it make you run at the speed of light. You'll look like a fool if you godmod here.

-Choose your form wisely. Once you create a form and use it, you will not be able to change it for anything else. If you ask nicely you might but usually an admin will say no.

-MP Cost. The same drill with the spells-- the MP cost goes in tens.

-Approval. I don't know how many times I'm going to be saying this but make sure your form is approved before usage. Or you will die. ^-^.

-Be Descriptive! As stated in every other creation rules post, be descriptive about what your making!

-Be Creative. I don't want to see like ten people on this site with a form called "uber pwnage demon form". Yeah, where haven't I seen that? It does get boring for the staff here to read over demon forms over and over again.

-Follow the template. Just do it.
__

There will be a limit on when you get your forms. When you firstly start off you get your first form straight away... After character approval of course though.

Limits--

New member => 1st Form
More than 150 posts => 2nd Form
More than 300 posts => 3rd Form <-- You can ask to dual wield in this form if you want to. Ask me first though.
More than 500 posts => 4th Form. <-- This is where your allowed to let your character dualwield no matter what.
More than 700 posts => 5th Form
More than 1110 posts => 6th Form <-- This, your last form is the strongest form you should get.
__

Template--

Name: (What do you call this form?)

MP Cost: (How much MP does it take to use this?)

Post Duration: (How long does the form last for?)

Description: (What does your character look like when they're in this form?)

Good Qualities: (What does the form improve your status in? Any special effects?)

Bad Qualities: (What is a main weakness to when your character is in this form?)

History (How did you obtain this form?)
======

That is all! Now move along kiddies!

Last edited by Haylee on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Forms Rules & Template   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 am

Just a suggestion, but you might want to make this a Sticky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forms Rules & Template
Page 1 of 1