Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for leader of Eurai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus

Application for leader of Eurai Empty
PostSubject: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 am

Profile: Angelus

RP Sample:
Quote :
Kain sat or rather kneeled next to a triplet of graves, two adult sized and one very small, they all read "Kuroshin" and were looked over by an angelic statue, He placed flowers on the graves as it began to rain.

He was glad of the rain, it made him feel human. Standing, he read over the messages on their graves, his father's read A loving husband and father, a poet and visionary and all of it was true, despite the circumstance of his death Kain had made sure his funeral was properly conducted, closed casket. A pity, seeing as he was so handsome in life.

His mother, a mother he only remembered in his dreams, had a smaller message, the classic She will be missed She had been gone for so long he had to visit this grave in order to remember her name.

And then he came to his infant sister, a sister who had only recieved a name after her death, not even a day old when she had died, by poison he had later discovered.

Perhaps that was why it hurt so much, never knowning your family, never truly having one.

All he was was the wolf inside sometimes, he could not switch off, and only recently had "friends"

He took a knee and let his head droop, closing his eyes and letting the rain wash over him.

It all seemed so strange to him...

Reason for application: Being the leader of Eurai would fit with the storyline of Angelus being the one who founded the city, which I included in my profile and have already been approved for, this would further allow me to explore more areas of RP'ing and also effectively request improvements to the city to increase the roleplaying experience

Anything Else?: I am rather good friends with Haylee and she can vouch for my being a fair person and a good roleplayer, as such she has already approved Angelus as a dual wielder and I feel that anyone who does not wish to ask me questions personally would be able to get their answer from her Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 am

Ok then I motion for this guy to be the Leader of Eurai. Anyone want to second it?
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Me? Friend? Psht, since when?

Jay kay XD
_

Very true he be a good leader thingy... ^-^
I think he could be a leader... It'll be all good Smile

You only want Eurai because I live there Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:02 pm

you do?
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Yes. Yes I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:42 am

Yay, now i have someone to terrorize, prepare to get the Renegades on yo ass XD
Back to top Go down
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:03 pm

you do realise my guy is over thirteen thousand years old and a master tactician and fighter right?

lol
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 am

Don't matter, You have a limited fighting force due to them being Adeptus Astartes (strongest military) and half of em turning evil and turning to my side...
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:37 am

Well I'm just awesomer than all of you.

Can't beat that. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 am

Suppose not, but it'd be somethign to see ya kill a Titan.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:05 am

Meh.

Just make some huge ass gun and shoot it.

Or chainsaw >;D
_

Nuff spam Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for leader of Eurai   Application for leader of Eurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for leader of Eurai
Page 1 of 1