Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it possible?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Can I be a moderator? You guys don't seem to have any yet and I would love to help out.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Jinx and I will have a discussion about mods when she gets on. That alright?
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 pm

yep Wink don't worry i don't mind if i can't. But just to boost my chances i have made 2 sites and 1 was very successful and the other one is in the works as we type
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Hey, how about a contest between mod wannabe's?

I mean, it'd be the most reasonable thing to do.

Besides...

I has skillz.

>Smile Yer goin' down, Nowe.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 am

He isn't even a Mod. I am.

I has Skillz, and i pwneded j00!

Or do you want it in leet? XD

and, Mod Wannabe's?
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 am

mod wannabe = nub who wannabe Mod.

Take, I dunno, ME for example.

I wanna be a mod.

I have like, six posts.

Nub.

Ya see where I'm goin with this, Mr. Yu-Gi-Oh dood?
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 am

Bakura I think he means normal people when he says mod wannabe's, since any normal person could become a mod if they are good enough. So in short he was suggesting that we have a contest between all the normal people and the admins pick one out of the group based on their judgment(personally I wouldn't agree to that, site a bit young to have a contest even if it is for mod-ship). But all that is relevant since you are a mod my evil friend. Also stop with the weird talking and speak the king's English.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:07 am

Don;t have a king, we have a Queen, and she speaks rather posh, and i don't like the posh ness.
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 am

You're a Brit, Bakura? Hm. Nice to know. I'm blue-blooded, but stuck in freggin' America. Never move here. "Land of the Free" my ass! You can't do ANYTHING here. ANYTHING!!!

AND, no freggin' free health insurance. Do you REALIZE how badly that's screwed my family over?

AND since I talk with a... MILD accent, people make fun of me like crazy!!

And WORST OF IT ALL...

We CALL it Democracy, but it's really a Heiarchy. And lower-middle classed families happen to be pretty low on the ladder. It's not even cool.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am

Heh, sucks to be american i geuss.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:33 am

Meh I can't protect America's honor since I personally think it is rotting from the inside out and also the fact that I might not live here after a few years.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:18 am

America still has honor? Woah...

Anyways!
The mod of the site has been chosen, get over it. I'm sure he'll do a good job. Plus he WONT use his modship tosay he is alot better than anyone else now will he?

That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 pm

actually i think i'm done here...i don't have enough time to do this and kh and my site that i made.theres my site if you need me for sumthin...

http://undertheshadow.forumandco.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:47 am

Well i am sorry to see you leave this site but I hope your site grows and thrives. Any who if you ever find time to come on then well come on if you want. I wish you good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible?   Is it possible? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Metropolis :: Welcome! :: Help?-
Jump to: