Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eurai Renegades Leader APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakura

Bakura

Eurai Renegades Leader APP Empty
PostSubject: Eurai Renegades Leader APP   Eurai Renegades Leader APP EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 am

Profile: Ryou Bakuras Profile

RP Sample:
Ryou Bakura wrote:
The rain was beating down hard on the city streets, the buildings standing high, yet unmoving, screams could be heard throughout the city, the SWAT teamns arrived on a scene, where a man stood in the centre, a strange artifact around his neck, on a lace, the artifact appeared to be a ring, with 6 spikes dangling from the edges, and a pyramid shaped item in the centre, the Man was wearing a white opened top with a Black and Blue striped shirt under it, and he was wearing blue jeans, he had a knife in his right hand, and he had long white hair, spiked and going off in many directions, and trailing half way down his back. Around the boys feet were about 5 to 10 bodies, and the SWAT team were akll aiming their AK-47's at him, he looked at them, and he laughed manically, as the spikes on the ring stuck up towards them, and a laser fired from each spike, creating a large explosion, wiping them all out.

MP used: 20 MP
MP remaining: 10 MP

Reason for application: Cos then i get to kill Hellion and his pansy men. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and i ish evil, and Chaos and Nids is evil.

It'll bring light to the name Thief King Bakura

Anything Else?: I'm a mod, and i am experienced, with many, many things, and i made the bestiary XD
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Eurai Renegades Leader APP   Eurai Renegades Leader APP EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 am

I gives an approved.

One thing, just because your a mod doesnt mean you can go around saying "Oh I'm a mod I should get that."

And fix your spelling and stuff, using leet and stuff in these sorta posts annoy me. Plus it makes you look uber nooby. Just telling the truth. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Eurai Renegades Leader APP   Eurai Renegades Leader APP EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 am

That was extra detail, i don;t think of things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurai Renegades Leader APP   Eurai Renegades Leader APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Eurai Renegades Leader APP
Page 1 of 1