Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Dragon Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Knight

Black Knight

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Name: Shadow Dragon Form

MP Cost: (half of max mp but till I get over 60 mp it will use 30 mp)

Post Duration: Entire Topic

Description: Dark Knight charges his body up with a massive amount of darkness magic as his armor starts to crack as shadow's start to seep out of the cracks, he then lets out a yell of pain as his armor shatters and a dark dome of shadows form where his body was. Soon a roar is heard as the dome of shadow's reform to make a large skeletal shadow dragon. The dragon has glowing red eyes and large wings, and it is quite large. When the Dragon turns back to normal the creature reforms itself into Black Knight's body and armor before it becomes solid and the human side of Black Knight regains control. He then passes out from the extremely large amount of stress placed on his body from changing into and out of that form. Shadow Dragon Form Artwork_shadow_dragon

Good Qualities: While in this form he is able to fly, he can't be hit by physical things only magic and magical items, he can breath out a blast of darkness at a target, he is immune to darkness spells, he is able to go through things, he gains a few special attacks, and for every 30 mp used for this spell the power of the form is increased by 25%

Darkness wave: the shadow dragon is able to breath out a blast of darkness much like a flamethrower but instead of fire he breaths out darkness.(replaces normal attacks)

Skeletal Barrage is a high level darkness spell that is used by only a few creatures and makes use of how many lives that have been taken by the darkness, this attack will summon awaken the dead from their graves as their skeletons quickly pull themselves out of the ground all the while shrieking. The Skeletons do not have their lower half as they are covered with a sickly green aura before they launch themselves at the Shadow Dragons target/s smashing into them and exploding. They will cause dark damage from the explosion as the person will have sharp pieces of bone stuck in them from the bones blowing up, the spell summons up 10 skeletons (once every 10 post)

Dark Void: The Shadow dragon uses it's power over darkness to suck away all the light in the area making it pitch black for two post while he is still able to see.(can only be used once every 6 post)

Chains of Darkness: The Chains of Darkness is a binding spell that the shadow dragon had come up with, by concentrating shadows and lightning into one a form of physical energy that is hard to break is formed. The shadows give the energy form while the lightning gives it connective strength and power, the chains can be large or small depending on the target's size. When used on a target chains made of shadows with black lightning coursing through it are thrown out of the dragon's mouth toward a target binding them for two post (once every 7 post)

Bad Qualities: While in this form he cannot use physical attacks, he cannot pick up things, he takes three times as much damage from a spell as normal, he can't use any spells while in this form, and when he turns back to normal he passes out for the rest of the topic from the large amount of stress placed on his body.

History: 80 years ago there was a powerful yet kind knight named Radian that had trained since he was young to be a powerful user of magic but also to be a strong fighter, so the path of a holy knight was the perfect choice for him. He helped people by protecting others and using his holy might to cleans the land of evil and to cure the injured and sick. He did this for a long time but every where he went he saw love and also the pain it caused, he saw many powerful knights that he held in high regard degrade into drunken bums whenever they lost a love one to death or someone else. Radian was sure that he would never fall in love but life is a strange one and one day he met a beautiful woman and he knew he had to have her, he did everything to win her heart and sure enough he was able to do just that and for a while he was happy. But life is also cruel for soon the woman he gave his entire heart to started to grow bored with Radian but only because he was not extremely wealthy or had great power in politics for she was a woman that used her looks to gain money and political power, soon she met another knight that met her requirements. The two then plotted to get rid of Radian so that he would not try to stop their false love and take the woman back, so the evil woman went to Radian and said to met her in the forest at midnight because she wanted to tell him something important. Radian though the woman he loved was going to accept his request for marriage but really he was going toward his death.

Radian quickly arrived in the forest as he was told to do so and saw the woman he loved and said "So what is it you wanted to speak with me about?" "I'm sorry my love but I have found another and you are just in the way." "What?" "DIE!!" yelled the other Knight as he jumped out behind Radian and Radian only had enough time to turn around before he was slashed four times by the other Knight. One slash cut his left eye, another left a large gash on his chest, and then both of his shoulders were slashed, Radian would of died if it wasn't for his very powerful armor but he was still badly injured. He fell to one knee as blood poured out of the wound as he asked "Why..........why did you betray me?" "Because you were not good enough for her you fool, now stay still so I can end your worthless life." replied the knight as he tried to plunge his sword into Radian's head. But Radian was able to roll out of the way and grabbed his sword and said "I will not be killed by a coward like you!" soon the two knights battled it out but even with all his wounds Radian won because of his better swordsmanship and physical strength. He then stood over the injured Knight's body as he looked at the man with hate and then back to the woman before saying. "I guess I should thank you two, you showed me that love is just an illusion that people fall pray to. Thanks to you two I will never be tricked into love ever again, now I will leave you two alive. I hope you have a good life together, but if I see you two ever again I will kill him."

Radian then walked away from the two as he limped through the forest as more and more blood poured out of his body as he thought *I'm going to die here...........I know it...............* As Radian sat down waiting for the cold embrace of death he heard a cold evil voice that said "You poor human........betrayed by the very person you loved. But I can save you human, but only if you give into the darkness and shun the light." "I will never love again and I will embrace the darkness.............but I will not shun the light. I am a knight and I will follow my code of honor, if you seek to make me your slave you have another thing coming." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are a strong and brave human. I find that sort of thing rare and interesting, fine I will save your life and you can hang onto that foolish notion of Honor." Before I agree to this what are you and what do you gain from this?" "Ah and smart too, I am a Shadow dragon. I am a creature born of the darkness but I have no physical body, what I will gain from helping you is a body to live in. We will share the body and I will help you." "Fine it is a deal." said Radian as he saw a large shadow shaped like a dragon that had purple lightning flowing inside of it appear. The beast then flew inside of Radian as he let out a loud yell of pain as he felt his very soul become tainted and twisted, which was true as his armor changed as well the marks in the armor were patched up mostly so that one could see the marks but the armor would still protect him. Radian then stood up and spoke in a voice that was devoid of all emotions "Looks like the dragon kept it's end of the deal, but no longer will people know who I am for Radian the holy knight died this day. And the Black Knight has taken his place." The Black Knight then trained even harder to become a more powerful swordsman and magic use of not only light magic but of lightning and darkness too, he then became known as a knight that severed only himself.

(he did get this form when he became the Black Knight so history is the same as the character history)
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 pm

You always blow me away with these great creation topics. Well done xD

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm

I am glad you like it and thank you for the approval, now I can kill kill kill...........well more than normal.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 am

Sorry this probably won't be looked at. But immune to physical damage and shadow spells, ,meaning Magic only, well you stay in that form for the rest of the topic and the other people have a limited amount of MP, they're gonna run out, and after that happens, your invinsible.

So, a slight bit of a God Mod there.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:30 am

With that quality I doubt it, it's going to cost him half his MP and that will be ALOT once he posts more..
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:52 am

Not true about people being dead meat after they run out of MP, my sword could hit me. All I have to do is charge it up with light or lightning magic and I would be able to damage the form. Just means that if someone has a weapon that can charge itself up with magic I will be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 am

Ok, so, if a weapon inflicts poison after it hits, would the poison hurt it? I think you should Put in the description that weapons that inflict element damage should also hurt it.
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 am

I said magic and MAGICAL items could hurt me so ya.....I did say those things could hurt me. And ya I would be poisoned for however long the effect last. Now the poison would be the only thing hurting me though the sword would just go through me just like my sword would go through the form but the light or lightning would still bang me up.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am

Ok then.

Re double approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Dragon Form   Shadow Dragon Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Dragon Form
Page 1 of 1