Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vivi's main weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

Vivi's main weapons Empty
PostSubject: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:02 am

Name: Pocketwatch of Doom

Type: Watch

Element: Illusion

Effect: Viv may summon a false clone of himself, attacks go clean through it, and it's attacks do the same. It can, however, serve a usefull distraction in a tight spot.

Description: It's a golden pocketwatch, and engraved on it is "May this watch fool those around you, Master Magician." It contains a rare artfact known as the Shard of Delusion, and, the clock is always three minutes slow. Also, should he remove the shard, the watch will implode, and create a black hole the size of Maine for three seconds.

History: This was given to Vivi when he became a Master Magician in the "Happy Place". He sorta kept onto it, due to it's awesome effect. The watch itself, however is one of the Legendary artifacts, as it contains a SUPER RARE essense shard. There are only two for each element. So naturally, it's worth A LOT.

Picture: Look at the char pic.

Type: Guns

Element: nup

Effect: Through the use of modern technolegy, it can fire a lead projectile at insane speeds. Also, due to an enchantment Viv made, it can never truly run out of ammunion, through use of space manipulation.

Description: Two uzis. What more you need to know?

History: Vivi bought them upon arriving in the "Future". Later he enchanted them visa vi space. He stored several millions of billions of fully loaded magazines in a place no one would ever think to search, so when he runs out of bpm, he simply pops the magazine out, and instantly it's reloaded.

Picture: Vivi's main weapons AV1JUTtJ

Last edited by Vivi Konstantin on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:07 am

I get what your trying to portray here... but you have to have atleast three lines in the description section aswell as the history. Plus, for the history there could be a history on the weapon? I'm just suggesting that, it's up to you really.

Bump when edited.
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 am

Sorry... I'm not feeling up to snuff at the moment. Kinda feel crappy. I edited the watch, but srysly, what else can you say about a gun. He bought it, and enchanted it. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:24 am

The watch - Approved.
_

Firstly, I laugh in your face about the never running out of bullets. If you put an enchantment on then in the history say exactly how the enchantment was done and what your character needed to do it. For the desciption, say what it's made of, exactly what it looks like, I know it is a pain with pictures but because I'm nicely evil today I'll let you off with two lines for the description. Plus, unless you give me some uber good history I won't let you have that enchantment.

Another thing, don't say stuff lyke ths in yr creation posts. So fix up the spelling so it's correct.
Here we allow "teh" but nothing else... I dislike people spelling easy words wrong. Strange habit of mine.
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 am

Couldn't I just like, post something REALLY long or something and get off the hook?? I mean... I kinda can't describe something he just BOUGHT, then enchanted.

And the never runnin outta bullets thing, he still reloads, just the magazine automatically refills so he doesn't have to carry a big pocket of shells.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:15 am

I was thinking more of the enchantment thing there... I don't mind the bought part, but if you add how you enchanted it, that would make the history much more better.

Add the bit you just said to your effect and that should be good enough for the effect..
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 pm

bettorz?
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Yeah, the guns are approved.

Didn't really notice it before but you can't have a weapon that halfs the MP with your spells... Forgot to say that before. Sorry I is making this hard. >.<
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 am

Uh, ok, but can I do NOTHING about MP-shortness? 'Cuz like, Viv's a HEEEEE-UUUUUUUU-JUNGOUS spellcaster.

And I R teh nubzozr.

Meaning...

No spellz for teh mezozr.

Sad(

Sads.

But srysly, ain't thar anything I can do?
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 am

Mmm... No. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 am

Just don't start out with overly powerful spells, and don't use your spells too often, thats how you conserve MP.

So there is the hint of the day from The Bakura. Have a nice day, see you in hell (XD)
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 am

What about this?

Illusion magic is bumped up, allowing Vivi to CREATE SPELLS for half the MP they'd normally cost.

Like...

How like, a fireball should cost like, 40 MP, on the create sheet, I can make it only 20?

Would that work?

This pocketwatch needs to do SOMETHING.

All the pics I drew of this kid involve a b/a pocketwatch.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 am

You drew them? Compliments from the chef! Very good.

Ok,well, The pocket watch could make an illusion, like a clone or something, so a small Magic cost, but not a solid clone, so attacks phase through it, it's attack do nothign etc etc
Back to top Go down
Vivi Konstantin

Vivi Konstantin

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 am

bumped...
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:01 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivi's main weapons   Vivi's main weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Vivi's main weapons
Page 1 of 1