Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragedy in Danatrei

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bakura

Bakura

Tragedy in Danatrei Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 am

The rain was beating down hard on the city streets, the buildings standing high, yet unmoving, screams could be heard throughout the city, the SWAT teamns arrived on a scene, where a man stood in the centre, a strange artifact around his neck, on a lace, the artifact appeared to be a ring, with 6 spikes dangling from the edges, and a pyramid shaped item in the centre, the Man was wearing a white opened top with a Black and Blue striped shirt under it, and he was wearing blue jeans, he had a knife in his right hand, and he had long white hair, spiked and going off in many directions, and trailing half way down his back. Around the boys feet were about 5 to 10 bodies, and the SWAT team were akll aiming their AK-47's at him, he looked at them, and he laughed manically, as the spikes on the ring stuck up towards them, and a laser fired from each spike, creating a large explosion, wiping them all out.

MP used: 20 MP
MP remaining: 10 MP
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:04 am

As Dantrei had quite alot of rain Haylee found herself in some dodgy hotel. It was all a Eaurai citizen could afford in other cities. One thing that the girl liked to come here for was to sniper things or people. There was always people doing something in this city according to the gunner. As the girl sat out on the hotel balcony she had her sniper held in her right hand as her other two guns were attatched to her belt. She had no reason to be in the city but she still liked to sniper things. The girl then heard the screams of people dieing, followed by the sound of AK -47 gun shots being interrupted. THIS caught Haylee's attention. The girl placed her sniper against the railings of this balcony. She stood up and started to focus the eye-piece on her sniper towards the explosion, all she could see was a boy with some weird necklace thing. With her hand on the trigger she did a little side grin typpe-thing then pulled the trigger. It would only be a few seconds that the boy would realise that he had a small bullet coming towards him. Haylee was thinking something whilst waiting to hear or feel a reaction and she spoke her mind aloud.

"Crazy bastard."

She said as she stood back up quite straight holding her sniper in her right hand. With a straight look on her face she walked back into the room through the glass sliding door and closed it behind her. She threw her sniper on the bed that was there and placed her hands on her two guns. She had no doubt that if that man caused an explosion and killed about ten people, he would surely be after the person who tried to kill him with one bullet.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 am

The boy raised his dagger on the sound of the gunshot, and the sniper bullet hot caught inbetween the two blades, The boy looked up at the window where it had come from, and he grinned manically, one person had made a mistake, The boy seemed to dissapear as he stepped back into a shadow, and moments later he was on the window of Haylee's room, he was crouchedo n the window sill, and he looked in, the knife in his hand, he jumped in, and the ring pointed off towards the right, he looked to the right and moved just in time to avoid a punch.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:17 am

As the girl was about to throw a punch she held her gun in hand. This person was quite good, he knew that she knew he was coming. It was easy to hear exactly what movements the boy made. The girl kept a straight face as she stood back up straight again. Her platnium blonde hair stayed in the state it was in with her fringe to the side of her face and the rest pushed back. Haylee then pushed the tip of her gun aginst the rim of her glasses, straightining the reflective aviators back up.

"Enjoy your present?"

She said as she turned to face the man. She pulled her other gun out and pointed it right at the mans nose. She had no doubt that he was going to move but she guessed sh'd let him see what it's like staring down HER loaded gun. The girl then did one slow pull of the trigger then jumped back. She simply just watched for what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 am

The boy was gone, he was fast, seriously fast! He tapped her on the shoulder, his knife pressed lightly into the back of her neck, causing a slight trickle of blood to fall to the ground,
"You missed, i'd think better of a Sniper..." the boy said, he sounded evil! absolutely evil. He kicked his leg out in a snapping motion, aiming for the back of her knee, in order to trip her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:30 am

As soon as the girl just simply felt the boy move then followed by his words she smiled a bit. She wasn't just a sniper. She was a weapon herself, she use to belong to the government, but that all changed once the girl found out about her story. As she felt the blood drip down her neck she heard the sound of the boy's leg kick fowards. For someone who knew what someone like Haylee would do he was sure acting dumb. As soon as his foot was about to reach the girl's knee her leg kicked up as she turned aroun with her leg rounding so that she had a downwards kick on to the boy. This boy would have to be extremely proactive if he was going to fight Haylee at a close range.

"Your proactiveness proves you wrong."

She said as she pulled out her other gun and started twirling it around her finger. As her leg came sweeping down she pointed her gun straight at the boy's face again, except this time her gun slightly brushed the tip of his nose. Sure, as she moved the knife pressed into her neck would have cut her but as she spun around she obviously moved back as she did so. The girl then stopped twirling her gun on her finger and got ready for any attack at her.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:34 am

The boy looked at her, and he tilted his head,
"You realize you won't hit me..." He said, the ring pointing in many directions, then all of the spikes locked onto Haylee,
"Tell me, what would happen if i blew this entire floor to hell in one movement, with both of us in it?" The boy asked, the knife still gripped tightly in his hand, he was ready, he could disarm her in a second.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:45 am

"Your heart; it will explode."

She said with an unimpressed look on her face. By that statement, she meant she would literally push his exploding necklace thing into his heart to make sure he felt more pain before his death. But, tThis was no fun at all, plus if he decided to blow everything up Haylee's sniper would get destroyed, completely obliterated. All in all, that gun was her life, more like the toy of her life. As the spikes all pointed at her the girl pulled a bullet off of her belt. It wasn't a bullet for her two revolvers but it was for her sniper. The boy wouldn't know what exactly these bullets could do, but Haylee knew exactly how to use them.

"You know what, your right, I won't hit you. But I sure know what will.."

With these words the girl pulled th trigger, just as the bullet released itself from the barrel of her gun she quickly shot over to her sniper. One hand was loading it with the bullet she held as the other hand was occupied as she shot everywhere, her hand movements were amazingly fast and she for one, knew that atleast one of her bullets would do some damage. There was no possible ascape from this unless you were to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:58 am

The boys expression changed, he sidestepped and bent back, avoiding a large array of bullets, but on scraped across his arm, and as he went for it, another bullet pierced him, missing all his major organs, but still it hit him, he fell to his knees, and then got back up, the pain was overwhelming, but he didn't care, he watched as she went for her sniper, and suddenl;y something hit him, Ryou,
"Bugger, what are you...!?" Yami yelled as Ryou took control of his body, and he clutched the wounds, his eyes were different now, and so was his hair,
"Ahhh..." Ryou said, his voice was different aswell, Ryou fell to his knees,
"What...did...he...do..?"
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:06 am

As the girl finally loaded her sniper she dropped a revolver to the ground and pulled the sniper up and pointed it at the boy. She looked through the eye-piece towards the boy to see a bit of his appearance had changed. With her finger on the trigger she was slowly pulling she quickly pointed the gun down with the bullet releasing at the angle so that it would just miss him. The bullet shot foward and pierced a hole in the ground. Haylee put her gun to the ground and straightened her glasses. Some sort of split person type thing was what Haylee was thinking.

"He killed about ten people and some SWAT members and just before was going to blow up this place. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:10 am

"I am Ryou Bakura, and he is my curse, my demon. He is Yami Bakura, he is the only me who can fight. Or use Magic. Otherwise i am just a normal person...wait...10 People!!!!!! bugger!..." Ryou said as he tried to stand, and he looked at the wardrobe,
"Open the wardrobe, theres a..." He fell to his knees again clutching the bullet wound,
"A bomb..." he said, ast he room went silent, a very faint ticking could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:35 am

"Ryou, I know it's there. I've just been wondering whether to throw it out or not. But I guess it could go."

She said as she walked over to the wardrobe and opened it up. There the bomb was ticking away to people's death. The girl quickly grabbed the bomb then reappeared on the balcony, she threw the bomb out then it blew up in the air spreading fire all over the place. Haylee simply watched in silence then looked back to Ryou, this was something she was use to. She stepped back inside and looked around.

"Sorry about those bullets, if you really want I can take it out, it shouldn't have gotten too far into your leg or where ever.."

She said as she placed her revolvers back onto her belt.

((Sorry that took awhile, few interruptions))
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 am

Ryou shook his head and put his hand into the wound, he winced in pain, and a few seconds later, two blood covered bullets on the floor, and a small pool of blood had formed around Ryou,
"Nice...firing..." Ryou Bakura stated, as he tried hard to stand, and accomplished it,
"Yami Bakura...will...butcher...anyone who gets in his way...Friend...and...foe..." Ryou said, shaking slightly,
"Those bullets bloody well hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 am

"Yami Bakura then huh? I guess he's one of the people who are wishing to enforce another war start up again. I don't think he has yet realised that he has alot of strong people to get through before that, and yes, those bullets will hurt, it's what they're made to do."

She said as she watched him try and stand. The girl did have a pair of tweasers he could use to get the bullets out with less pain but he must of knew what he was doing. Haylee reached up to her glasses and took them off, she placed them down on a small bedside table and sat down on her bed and slouched with her head slightly leaning on the wall. Haylee looked up towards the ceiling and just relaxed. Surely soon the two would hear the sound of police cars rushing these ways.

"Name's Haylee."
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:53 am

"Nice to meet you Haylee, i must say, i am really no good at fighting, i am...i geuss the medic of us two, Yami and Me. Umm, he doesn't really care for the war, he isn't trying to stop it either, hes a 5000 year old spirit, who's trying to finish what he started, tell me Haylee, did you ever hear the story of what happened in Egypt 3000 years ago?" Bakura asked, as he got out a bag with bandages and medicakl supplies in.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:57 am

Egypt? Now this was going to be an interesting story seeing as all Haylee had to do with was mostly the government and the stupid World War III. Haylee only knew a little bit about egypt which was that there were cool pyramids and people strangely worshiped cats.

"Hmm... Nope, never really occured to me. But, if what he wants something out of Egypt then there's quite a big problem to his plan. There is no Egypt."

((*Is going to bed*))
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:02 am

Bakura grinned,
"I know, he destroyed it, it wasn't bombs or guns or war, Yami Bakura, his true form, he kind of...sent it to oblivion, more of, he hit it so hard it went straight to a place worse then hell, but that was not his goal, he wants to finish what he started, which involves the world, the whole world, take a geuss how the dimensional walls collapsed, no it wasn't him, that would be stupid, but he turned the creatures Feral..." Bakura stated as he walked,
"Bakura didn't destroy all of egypt, but a large city was his, when the Pharaoh, summoned forth three gods to stop him, and they only just succeeded (how the hell do you spell that!?) and then World War III took the rest..." Bakura walked around, and looked at the walls,
"Hey, gun parts, i need something to protect myself, mind if i make a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:26 am

((Haylee when she forgets to reply lol))
__

Haylee nodded a bit as he told Haylee this story. At first she was thinking of how magic got here before that war, she was one of the people who got to actually look at the top secret files. Maybe those people were'nt the first to find it. They still passed away in pain anyway.

"Sure gor for it. Make sure you keep any fire away from the gunpowder or you'll die. If you need any help just ask eh?"

She said as she turned to watch the boy make a gun. Haylee didn't have much parts here as she did at home in Eurai, but these usually kept her occupied when she was bored. The girl then looked out the window to see the police she was expecting.

"Hey, you might want to hurry it up, they'll be here soon."

She said as she picked up her sniper and pointed it down at a policeman. She shot the bullet at him, with speed the bullet split into one thin needle and went straight through the mans throat. Haylee then pulled her gun back as the man slowly died, surely the injury of that man was going to grab the two a little time.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:29 am

Ryou looked back and nodded, as he started to throw the pieces together like an expert,
"Combine these with my own" He said as he added some more parts, he then raised a rather large gun, with a stand attatched to it,
"Right..." Bakuras voice then changed as he turned into Yami and placed the gun on teh window,
"Time ot blow out some brains!" he stated as he held down the trigger, the gun worked it fired heavy duty rounds down on the police, and within a few seconds the car exploded and they were sent flying, Yami then backed away with the gun, and reverted to normal,
"I'm not really the fighter here."
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 am

"CRAP!"

She shouted as she ran back inside packing everything up. Her cover had been blown, she wasnt under cover but this was the room she had killed ALOT of people from, each death quick and quietly, the work of a fast nymph. The girl opened up a silver case and threw in all the bullets she had in it along with all the money she had with her, she then threw her sniper over her shoulder. She pulled both her guns out with an emotionles look on her face.

"Let's go, now we really don't have much time"

She said as she slammed the door open and ran down the hallway to the staircase. She had to get to the top to get away. This was NOT going to be easy for the two. Haylee was more of a silent killer when it came to killing. But that was her sniper spot meaning the police would be straight into there.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 am

Ryou slung the Heavy Machien gun on to his back, on a belt, and ran out the door following Haylee,
"Sorry did Yami cause some trouble? if they get in, He can always slaughter them all, he''s more of an...up close and personnal kind of spirit" Ryou stated, following Haylee closely, his gun was fully loaded with 50 caliber rounds, meaning they were strong enough to pierce the armour of a tank, hence the car exploding so quickly, Ryou skidded round teh corner, following Haylee, they had to escape this building.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:50 am

"Wonder how my gun materials got there? Well I've been shooting people down from there for many years now. I was a subject for the government making me skillful in quite alot of areas, the most one is gunning. Now that they know where the shots are from, if they see my face I'll be hunted down for quite awhile and soon enough, they'll have another person like me to come hunt me down, not my idea of life, mind you, none of this was."

She said as she heard the slam of a door down the bottom, the police were now running up the stairs. Now the two were going to have to pick up the pace. With speed Haylee ran around one last corner to jumping on to the rails then up to another, the two were'nt far from the top. Haylee just hoped that this guy was a fast runner.

"We have to get out of here, I don't care if your curse wants to kill these guys it'll do nothing. They'll see your face, then your screwed, trust me I know the whole system."
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 am

Bakura was losing speed, the gun was heavy, then his ring started to glow, and he became Yami Bakura again, he ran and he leapt out of the window onto the railing,
"You know the system huh? They'll see my face, and i'll blow this entire hotel to hell! I have C4 planted on every floor in every room!" Yami stated as he ran up the wall, with Haylees hand grasped, so he was pulling her along aswell, and the leapt onto another wall and up to the top floor, almost the Roof,
"Short cut." Yami Said, as he slung the gun off his back, holding it witho ne hand, he sent some shots off towards the bottom, to misleadt he police.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:11 am

"Don't you even dare! Or I myself will blow you to hell, you leave these people alone along with the police. We need to get the hell outta here Yami, once they see your face it is sent to the authorities, then they watch you for years and learn everything about you, along with your host Ryou, then they'll find your weakest point then strike you there. You'll never get to finish your stupid plan. Not that you ever will."

She said as she picked up the speed more, the girl was much more faster than people would normally think, one second she was just passing Ryou and the next second he was already out on the roof's edge. She looked down to the ground then to the other roof. Holding on to the case she firmed her grip as she walked back a few steps. The girl then ran foward with immense speed, with a big jump she went flying through the air and landing on another building. Now she wasn't completely worried about Yami, he had the choice to have his life completely ruined then killed or to run away from fate. It was his choice so Haylee kept running acros the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:14 am

Yami grinned, as he ran out the window and leapt onto the roof top, Ryou wasn't fast, but Yami Bakura was, He ran at intense speed, and grin on his face, he leapt onto another building, a knife in his hands, They would never see his face, he would use the same trick used in egypt, a black cloak and a leather coal, hid ones face and hair, Yami Bakura jumped and barrell rolled, he was at Haylees side now,
"speedy for a Human, some kind of experiment?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy in Danatrei
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next