Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragedy in Danatrei

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bakura

Bakura

Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 am

Ryou Bakuras magical powers were still unknown, to everybody, incluiding Haylee, he hadn't made a job of alowing Yami Bakura to use his powers, as it was Yami who had them, but he tended to over use Magic to kill everybody. Ryou sat there, and held the Satcase tightly, he looked at Haylee, and then back at Black Knight,
"I didn't say anything, but i'm sure we'll get out, without your assistance..." Ryou stated, in his British Accent.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 am

"I'm sure lots of people need help in life, I don't think I'm one of those people who would need it now. This cities police are pathetic as all other police are, they all care more about their pay than what's wrong and whats right. A kid being taken away from it's mother because that one child's parents were'nt both human. It's all just some whacked up bull crap if you ask me. Besides, this world is far beyond wrong and right, either way your still buying something that was stolen from the original owner. Help... That's what this whole city needs, not the two who make a hell of the place.."

Stated Haylee with a straight look on her face. All she could think of was just swinging life away and getting what was needed. She was a person who made do with what she had. With a sigh of relief the girl opened a packet of strawberry gum, she threw a bit of gum in her mouth and chewed silently just waiting for whatever was going to come.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 am

Ryou Bakura sat silently, watching the night, a storm had broke outk, and lightning was thundering all over the place, with the accompniament of the actual thunder. Bakura watched the police scramble, and squabble amongst themselves, this place, these people, were pathetic, Bakura stood up, and watched, seeing no change in the squabbling police, they were all going to die, by some criminal, or something or rather, they were going to die, and nobody would care, just ast hey fail to care.
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Radian found that the two didn't want his help so he said "Madam I know a lot about how this world is not fair, more than you will ever know. Now since you two are determined to escape without my assistance, I will leave and I wish you good luck. I now bid you farewell ." Radian walked out of the room as he closed the door and after he got to his room changed back out of his armor as he let his more human like form keep him safe from the police from finding him as he made sure to go the the location those two were sure to go when they tried to escape from this worthless town.
Back to top Go down
Haylee
Admin
Haylee

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Haylee let out a small smirk as she listened to the shutting of the door. This hotel was nice, what shame it was going to get blown up in a few months as does everything in this world that is nice. Haylee got up off of the couch and walked into her room, she shut the door behind her, she needed a rest so she was going to sleep.

"I'll see you in the morning"

With that, she threw herself onto the bed and simplhy just closed her eyes as she was starting to fall asleep. Hopefully the city didn't have a lock down the next day or the two woul be here for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:47 am

Bakura nodded, and yelled back to her,
"Okay, sleep tight...don't let the trackers bite..." Bakura stated, as he stood up, and heard a ring at the door, at the chime, he tensed up, and walked over slowly, he looked through the convient holes that all Hotel doors came with, that could allow you to see who was there, he looked through, and saw it was only room service, but he also noted a Camera, so he looked around hurridely, he opened the door, slightly, and spoke,
"Yes. what is it?" he asked, as the man out side asked,
"Well, Two suspects that have killed many were seen in the area, we have only a vague description, one is male, and one is female..." The man said, as Bakura grinned, opening the door,
"You can never be too careful in these places, but one of the fugitives your looking for is upstairs, he is a big black knight, but doesn't look like it, he looks like a Teenager, get as many army forces as possible, but DON'T lock down, because he'll slaughter everyone to get out..." Bakura said, smirking as the man left, dialing on his phone, Bakura looked out the hole, to see and hear what he said, he called the police, and stated the room number Radian was staying in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Danatrei   Tragedy in Danatrei - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy in Danatrei
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3