Chaotic Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Metropolis

Hi, welcome to the new innovative site "Chaotic Metroplis." Please join and help make the site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let it Rain Blood (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chishio

Chishio

Let it Rain Blood (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Destruction surrounded the red-head beauty as she wandered the decaying streets of the western end of Excalibur City, the ruins of what the world had once been like, her footsteps echoing loudly in the still dust-filled air as her boots connected with the cracked concrete ground. Toppled damaged and rusting cars could be seen in abundance, forboding skyscrapers stood on either side of the female, towering over her in an almost condeming manner and weeds had poked their heads up from the cracked ground, seeking to strangle whatever they could. Very little sunlight ever reached the western half of Excalibur City, causing an almost unbearable chill to hang in the suffocating air and which would have been far worse for the woman who was scandilously dressed. However, she did not feel the chill. Her body wasn't like other human's body, mainly because she wasn't human.
As the woman made her way through the ruins she could feel hard and ill-mannered gazes baring down upon her. People who could not afford to live in the wealthier district of Excalibur City (and there were quite a lot of them) existed within those ruins. Murderers and thieves. But the woman was not afraid of them. They couldn't hurt her.

The teenaged girl once known as "Chishio" but now known as "Chishio of the Blood-drenched Wind" almost smiled as she walked casually beneath the towering ruined buildings of the past, her arms at her side as her two wazikashi blades bounced gently with her every movement. Being within those ruins brought back memories of her past, when both she and her brother were orphaned children who had been forced to exist in that miserable environment, fearing for their lives at every moment. Fortunately they had been able to locate to the southern district of the city, which was still in poverty but was still safer than the western district.

How nistalgic ...

More than two years had passed since Chishio had left Excalibur City and in those two years she had wandered the Earth, earning the reputation of a fearsome warrior as she searched for the men who had destroyed her life and yet ironically gave her a new life. One of murder and blood-shed.
Chishio had only returned to the city since the trail of those men had led her back. And if they were within Excalibur City Chishio would find them and fullfil her purpose in life. However, if they weren't Chishio wouldn't despair.
She had discovered near the beginning of her journey that she had all the time in the world to fullfill her life's purpose for she had not aged nor had her appearance changed since Kisuke's death.

Now, where are they ...
Back to top Go down
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:15 pm

"Looking for someone?"

The question came unbidden from the darkness above her Angelus stood, his suit pristine and free of dirt, his sabre resting on his belt lightly, twin pistols tucked underneath his tailored and fitted suit where they could be easily drawn through the gaps between the back panel and side panels at the bottom. He jumped down, somersaulting in front of her and landing with his back to her, he turned slowly, smiling gently and looking her over and shaking his head

"Is it just me, or do the ones with murder in their eyes always dress so extravagantly" he said, using his innate vampiric powers to flit to behind her, right behind her, he whispered in her ear "Why do your eyes have murder in them" he said it so calmly, knowing full well she may attack him simply for stopping her, and then he was gone, above her again, but so silently she would not know it
Back to top Go down
Chishio

Chishio

PostSubject: Re: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:50 pm

"You're not from this city," was Chishio's cool reply, not so much as blinking as the strange male moving from above her to in front of her and then behind her all with a sharp swiftness that made it almost impossible for Chishio's unique aquamarine eyes to follow. Despite knowing that this man wasn't human Chishio wasn't afraid - no human could move so swiftly - but his insistance to stand so close to her and to question her as if they were both old friends aggrovated her. "Nobody from this city would be so rude or act with such stupidity."

Unbeknowst to the strange man, Chishio knew exactly when and where he moved around her for each movement caused a disturbance in the dusty air that surrounded them. A disturbance that Chishio's flesh had no problem in picking up due to the fact that the element of wind was undoubtably Chishio's strongest.

As soon as the unknown male moved from behind her to above her once more, Chishio's gloved hands fell to the handles of her weapons and drew them out in a single sharp movement, directing their sharp blades up at the red-haired male. Her gaze unyeilding and emotionless.

"Get lost," she growled, her arms strong and still, revealing that she had the ability to weild her weapon effectively. "Otherwise I'll show you the full extent of the murder in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:32 am

Angelus smiled, his eyes glinting, a danger lurking within, he had no malice, but his playful mannerism was gone, he drew the blade smoothly, it's blade glimmering in the pale light of the city, reflecting onto his face, seeming to make his eyes glow with an inner energy. He smiled at her, tilting his head like a wolf regarding his prey, yet with no malicious intent, a playful cub swatting at a fly. He moved forwards, flipping the blade end over end, reversing his grip so the blade lay along the back of his arm, .

"I am older than you could possibly imagine little girl and the majority of my life has been spent battling for what i want and what i need" he smiled again, a smile that so many had seen over the years, a smile that showed truth and pain in every glance, his eyes were the most disturbing part of that smile, because they showed pain, so much pain, yet at the same time they showed caring and kindness, a willingness to help that was rare in any world.

"You don't want to fight me, you are looking for someone, I can help you find them, if you are willing to let me" There was no posturing there was no threat, yet this man, this strange man, seemed more dangerous than any thug or gang member in the world, and he was
Back to top Go down
Chishio

Chishio

PostSubject: Re: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 pm

"Phtt," Chishio tossed her head, her top lip curled with disdain. She really didn't care how old the stranger claimed to be, nor did she actually believe in what he claimed. He hadn't even realized that he was facing a force that was difficult to kill, a force completely created from blood that was not her own ... but then again, nobody ever realized that Chishio wasn't human until it was too late.
In any case, Chishio wasn't one who welcomed strangers. She wandered the world alone. It was her way.

The sharp sound of her wazikashi blades filled the air as Chishio slid them back into the sheathes that were strapped to her body, turning away from the man as she did to continue her path.
"I don't want your help," she told him in an icy tone. "I fight alone."
Back to top Go down
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:08 am

Angelus smiled and flitted agin, moving into the shadows, but first circling her thrice, making sure that no smell, touch, hearing, or any other sense could detect him, he was gone, yet still moving, his voice seeming to come from all around, jumping from place to place it cause a dome of sound, coming from everywhere and nowhere

"Who said I was going to help you fight them, I just want to see what you do to them" he said, his voice like the wind, then he started to move more slowly, jumping around, first here then there, never in one place for more than a few words, but still in a way that could be disorientating. "Go south, the people you're looking for will likely be there," he paused, and then was suddenly behind her again, not too close, right at the edge of the alleyway, turned to walk away, all went quiet for a few seconds before he said "Oh, you're welcome by the way" then he was gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let it Rain Blood (Open)   Let it Rain Blood (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let it Rain Blood (Open)
Page 1 of 1